GP Batteries takes pride in offering our customers good quality.
If you are dissatisfied with any purchase made at this store, we will refund or replace it with product of same value after verification.
How to Return & Refund:
1. You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Please kindly log into your GP Batteries account, choose the order you want to return in “My Orders”. After clicking on the “Return” button, you can fill in and submit the application form.
2. Our customer service representatives (“CS”) will arrange with you on how and when to return the items (Please DO NOT send the return goods back to us without our authorization).
3. The returned items will be checked in accordance with our return & refund policies once received. We will inform you our resolution via email.
1. By logging in “My Account”, you can check the return and refund application status in “My Orders” – “My Return”
“Processing”: This application will be processed by our customer service representatives.
“Authorized”: Our customer service representatives have arranged how and when to return the items.
“Return Received”: We have received your return items, will check their conditions inaccordnace with our return & refund policies.
“Processed and Closed”: The application has been processed, we are looking forward to providing you with products satisfy you more in future.
2. In the case of exchange, replacement will be dispatched after arrival of the returned merchandise.
3. When returning, please ensure that all the components included in the original packaging are returned at the same time. In the case of a missing piece, we will not accept the return.
4. Please return the item(s) to us within 10 days after a successful RMA is confirmed, else we will not accept the return.
Notes for Refund:
1. If a refund is payable to you, we will refund you via PayPal/Credit Card. It normally takes up to 2-3 weeks to complete the refund process.
2. If customers choose to be refunded with store credit, store credit will be deposited into your GP Batteries account for your use in future transactions.